Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Eve Celebration

Logan listening to the Christmas Orange


Logan's new pajamas--Spiderman



They were so proud of their oranges

Gabe and Lexie listening to story


Gabe's baseball Christmas pajamas


The crew on Christmas Eve


The finished product of the pajamas


Lexie's cute pajamas, it had a built in skirt that she loved


I hope that everyone had a great Christmas this year. We always go to my mom's house for Christmas Eve and each family is responsible for putting on a little skit or show. Of course our kids did a rendition of Jingle Bell Rock which turned out really cute. They did a good job. My little niece Samm sang Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer with her brother James. Then my sister-in-law Sally told the story of the Christmas orange. It was such a cute story and the kids were really into it. So she gave all the kids an orange. You would think they were priceless with the way they fought over wanting to eat them right that second. Every Christmas Eve my mom buys Christmas pajamas so the kids got to unwrap those. They were ever so cute, although I think it was because I helped pick them out!! J/K. We didn't stay too late as Santa had a lot of work to do that night before morning. So the kids were in bed around eight and we had a great time with family.

No comments: