Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What we want for Christmas

I thought I would quickly write what everyone asked Santa this year for Christmas. We actually had two opportunities to tell Santa. One at the mall and then when we went to Woolaroc, so hopefully the orders are all ready to go!!!

Logan: One day Logan was watching those extreme X games and saw some of the skateboarding. He was so impressed with how they stayed on the board doing all those amazing tricks. So ever since then he has been asking for a skateboard. Grandma keeps trying to talk him out of it, because it is dangerous she says. But he still holds that secret wish and tells me everyday he can't wait to have a skateboard.

Gabe: Our little Gabber, you would think would ask for something extreme himself. But he has seen the commercial for Elefun on TV and that is all he talks about. The game with the elephant that blows butterflies in the air and you catch them with the net!! Yeah, no boy games. But maybe Santa can pull this one off. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Lexie: She doesn't know what she wants. Every time she sees a toy she will tell me she wants it. She is still at that great age where she will be happy to get anything. I can honestly say Santa will have the easiest time with this one.

Corey: My lovely husband has been craving the new Xbox 360 for sometimes now and has saved up his money to actually get one. I keep thinking it has to be worth the 300 dollars right? But I think my dog is a good use of money and Corey does not. So to each his own I suppose. He is getting this late, as we are getting a deal down in Amarillo when we visit Corey's brother for New Years. I know I will be playing Halo with him in no time.

Kory: I have changed my mind so many times over this that I think Corey is about to lose his mind. I did get some black boots that I really wanted, but they were not that expensive because I am thrifty. So Corey got me jewelry for Christmas. He went again and ordered it online, but then I decided I wanted a boxing bag and gloves for Christmas. I know I got some weird responses from friends and my mom. Thinking I have finally lost my mind. But I did take some boxing classes in Phoenix and I really do like hitting the bag and shadow boxing. So that is what my new request is. Hopefully if I am a good girl I can have both the jewelry and the boxing bag. I will have to take pictures when I do finally get my wish.

We are hopeful Santa will be gracious this year. We will be taking pictures on Christmas morning and all through the holidays to post. So keep looking because I should have some new pictures up soon. Hope that everyone has a Happy Holiday.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Isn't it nice to know exactly what to get them. I hope you get what you want this year!! Thanks for watching the kids for so long today. your mom told me you had to throw away a pair of underwear...Sorry about that. Sadly, James has lost most of his underwear that way. See you tommorrow at church