Monday, October 15, 2012

24 weeks

 
I have hit 24 weeks now.  Seems to me that time is going way too fast.  In just 4 weeks I will be considered 3rd trimester.  Today I was watching A Baby Story on TLC and got a little freaked out.  I still don't know if I am ready for this again. 
 
Dr. appointment went well.  I am measuring right on and the heartbeat sounded great.  In fact she was so active we had to keep moving the machine around to re find her.  My Dr. recommended that I get a support belt to wear while running at this point.  Those suckers are expensive.  But I think of it as a pair of running shoes since I need it to keep running safe.  The best part is the physical therapist who fit me for the belt is also a runner.  She said they are always looking for running partners and I told her when I get back into it after baby I would give her a ring.  What better friend to have as a runner than a physical therapist? 
 
Things are going really well and now that the holidays are a round the corner time I am sure will go super fast.
 

2 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

You amaze me with your running! Glad all is well in babyville. I used to watch Baby Story and love it and as soon as I was done having kids I lost interest in it. I guess that's how I knew I was done but I do still love when other people have babies and I am excited to see your new little one.

Anonymous said...

Wish I was close so I could give that belly a rub!