Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday General Conference

Has it really been that long Blogger? I guess I have been absorbed with things more or less. Don't worry, I still haven't taken any pictures since my last post. I think my camera has dust collecting on it. My mind has been all over the place it seems. But for once it has been great for me. I have been just so rejuvenated by the Relief Society Conference that I haven't really touched ground yet. Ok, maybe with the kids I have been lacking in patience and long suffering but who wouldn't?
Today Corey and I actually watched both sessions of General Conference. In the 12 years we have been married this was a first. I just really enjoyed it. Since both boys are 8 and older we made them watch the first session with us. Logan actually watched and was able to tell us what the talks were about. Gabe not so much. But I feel like I have been given so many things to think about and apply in my own life. And we still have tomorrow. It is honestly days like today where I feel extremely blessed to be a Mormon. No other words could describe how I have been lately. I feel I have been given this great gift and now I am eager to get going. It only took me two years of being stubborn and losing myself in the world I guess you could say. I have finally figured out what is most important and now I am going after it with guesto.
I will try to take more pictures, but I am sure not too many people read this blog anyways. But for those few who do, I know you want pictures. Just like books the best ones have some pictures in them. This coming week has lots going on so I will take my camera with me for photo opps. Find something to be happy about.....I know I have.

3 comments:

Alison said...

If there's one reason to neglect blogging, it's living! :D

Anonymous said...

I always read your blog, so keep posting. You know your mama's so proud of you. You make me want to do better!!!

Anna Min said...

I love and read your blogs too.
We watched too...Christofferson's talk stood out to me and I love that he quoted a mom's blog so perfectly, "Motherhood is what God gave you time for". Motherhood and blogging...both very worthy time spenders...not to discount the time management talk:)