Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Happenings

Finally I have put some pictures up... I know it has been way too long. So I just uploaded and put whatever was on the camera on this post. Random, probably. But at least you get to see some faces and stories to go with them. I have a LOVE of shoes. I just love how they look, and I really love boots. Granted I only have three pairs now, but every winter I save up and find just the right pair. Well I found my winter pair early this year at Marshall's. How I love Marshall's. They have the best stuff and it is so much cheaper. I found these boots that sold for around 120 for only 30 bucks. Yes they have a skinny heel, but I don't mind. My friend Cynthia thinks I am crazy for wearing heels everywhere we go. But I just love the way they look.

And I also remember my sister-in-law talking about skinny jeans last year. Well I finally have a pair and they are wonderful for boots. I wouldn't wear them with some sneakers, and they are really comfortable.
And you can't have a post without Hailey in there. We were on our way to church and I turned around to find her sporting her sister's shades. I guess there is more than one way to wear them.

Gabe came into the kitchen the other day and just stood there like the following pictures laughing. I couldn't figure out why until I did a closer look....
Do you see? Yes he colored his nipple red, I have no idea why. But I had to laugh because it was so unexpected.

This is my favorite. Went to go take a shower and get ready. This is dangerous because I never know what I am going to find when I come out. This day it was to this picture....
The first thing I see is her sitting on the floor eating a bag of Doritos that Gabe threw in the trash the day before. Then as you pan out....
Looks like she did a lot more dumpster diving while I was in the shower. Half eaten orange peel on the left. An empty soda can on the couch and then the random screw driver behind her. We have learned that nothing is safe now.....I mean nothing.

5 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

Cute boots! Hailey sure doesn't waste any time. We love you

Anonymous said...

They are cute boots and think how boring your life would be without Hailey!!

Sally said...

I really like the boots! And I actually broke down and bought a pair of skinny jeans this week. Josh hates them!

Seth and Julie said...

I love boots, and they are so cute with skinny jeans if you can pull them off. You can! Hailey reminds me of my own little Dorito obsessed, mischief maker.

melissa said...

Cute boots! You look cute in skinny jeans, most people don't LOL Hailey looks so big! I miss the curious toddle stage, so fun!