Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Danni 6 Months Old

 
6 months old!!  I can hardly believe that she has been here a half year already.  Time really is going pretty fast and she is just getting so stinking big and fat.  I love it.  Her thighs alone have enough rolls to serve a whole family.  She is for the most part a pretty well behaved baby and for some reason has it in her head she has to have a visual of mom 24/7.  I get lots of compliments on her cute cheeks and her frizzy stand on end hair (which I frequently do in a Mohawk).
 

 This girl loves her food.  She has eaten every kind of baby food I can find.  She opens right up and on the fruits she will even hum mmmm after each bite.  Leftover sweet potatoes anyone?


Something so cute about a happy smile and a snotty nose....

 Wants that camera really bad...

 She is starting to get the hang of sitting up.  She can sit for awhile if she is occupied with a good toy.  I see so much of Logan it is crazy.

And guess who got her bottom teeth in....yep both at the same time.  Now she has these cute little guys to add to her already adorable smile.

5 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

She is looking more like Logan. What the heck? I totally didn't see that when she was born. She is a doll but then again after 5 kids you have proven that you guys don't know how to make any children that aren't beautiful.

Melissa said...

awe, she's so cute! and so big, I almost cried when I had to get Rone's 12 mo stuff out already :) I love her fuzzy hair!

Anonymous said...

She does look like Logan! Can't hardly wait to kiss those cheeks- without the snotty nose.

Sally said...

Love those chubby cheeks!

Unknown said...

She is already 6 months! Where has the time gone? She is adorable. I love the chunkiness. Love and miss you all.