Thursday, November 3, 2011

Casper, WY


This post has been itching to come out now for almost a month.  Corey has been working really long hours for the past year.  And that includes some weekends.  He is hardly home and I felt that the kids were suffering from not having their dad there for them.  He started looking just for kicks at other jobs that he would be great at.  He found one with Pacificorp and applied not thinking anything would come of it.

Then the beginning of October they called and wanted an interview.  It was a long process of interviews and fly outs for only two days for face to face.  Then the waiting and negotiating.  It was brutal.  I have consumed more chocolate this month than should be allowed.  But finally tonight he signed the contract and it is set. 

I am so proud of my hubby and he works so hard on everything he does.  He really deserves this and I couldn't be happier for him or our family.  I am a little scared of moving there in the heart of winter and I am pretty sure I will be in shock.  So I am already starting to stock up on winter gear that I normally don't buy.  No school cancellation there for snow.  I will try to post as things happen, it should be a very interesting next couple of months. 

4 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Wow! Congrats! Good luck with the move and keep us posted on life back in good ole Wyoming.

Thor'sblog said...

Im so excited to have you guys closer!

melissa said...

Congrats! My Dad works for Pacificorp. Good luck with the not so fun moving part!

The Bringhurst Bunch! said...

CONGRATS!! You are getting closer!