Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Completed Family Pictures

I have been waiting patiently for our family pictures for a little over a week now. I am so used to the instant gratification from having a digital camera and looking right after. What did people do before digital? Oh yeah, they suffered like me not knowing what our pictures looked like. I am happy with how they turned out. I can't really control Hailey or her faces. Most pictures she just looks lost and has this blank look. But at least she wasn't crying. And then Gabe had to have his extra goober smile going, but if you know Gabe that is just him. I really didn't expect him to have a normal smile. Because for Gabe, this is normal. I can't wait to get some printed out and hung on my walls at home. I love the colors in the background.




This is my favorite one, besides Gabe pulling his extra cheese, and I will probably get this one printed out and framed.
What a happy and complete family we are.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your pictures are GREAT!!! I love them. All of them. Man, Logan comes to your nose, soon he will be taller than you. Come on Christmas!!!

Seth and Julie said...

Those pictues are great. I love the Fall colors and I love that you can even get Corey to smile. Seth refuses to smile for a pictures. You definitely need to get one of each on your walls.

Also, I was going to say the same thing your mom said....how dang tall is Logan? Alyssa is the same age and she would probably come up to his elbow. He looks like a handsome young man in these pictures. We will surely have to set him and Alyssa up in about 14 years.

Alison said...

I love those! My favorites are the last one and the one that's the main picture for your blog. Adorable! :)

Sally said...

Great pictures! Logan really does look so grown up and handsom.

melissa said...

Awe cute pics! You do have a beautiful family!

The Thompson Family said...

Your pictures turned out so good. What a beautiful family! I can't believe how big Logan is. We love you and can't wait for Christmas!

Pepple said...

Those turned out great! I love all the colors.