Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Tumbling





We decided to put Gabe into Tumbling since he just missed the cut off for Soccer in the fall, (Gabe was really upset about this). After looking at the classes I have decided that the cost is not worth what they teach so this will be a short adventure for our Gabber. But not to worry about him. He will go golfing with Dad to to make up for it. Then in the Spring hopefully they will both be able to do tee-ball. I took some pictures at his last class and thought they were pretty cute. He really is good at it though.

2 comments:

Walling Family said...

wHEN mADISON WAS IN gYMNASTICS WE THOUGHT THE same thing that the cost isn't worth what they do at this age. I hope you are doing great! I will try to send an actual email later.

Tiffany Esquibel said...

That is a bummer that they charge so much for so little. Tee-ball would be cool. I definately want to see pictures of that!!! I look forward to seeing you guys soon!! love ya!!