Friday, August 10, 2007

School Bus




I finally realized that I need to let my boys grow up. I always rode the bus to school growing up and the fact that the bus goes straight to the school after picking up my boys helped to ease me into letting them go. They both were so excited to finally ride the big bus to school. I can't believe that both my boys are in school now. Both are in half days so at least it will be a gradual transition. Next year Logan will be in 1st grade and will stay for the full day. They just looked so cute this morning all dressed up. They are getting so big.

1 comment:

Tiffany Esquibel said...

Off to school they go!! They look so grown up and so handsome!! You should be so proud of them!! Too bad lexie has to wait a little bit longer before she can go!! Well, take care and know that i love you guys!!!