Monday, July 16, 2012

The View from Up Here


I have had the best view lately....




What is the best word to describe how I have been feeling....umm how about crap.  If I throw up just once a day it is considered a good one.  And this has been going on now for a month and a half now and I am just so sick of being sick.  I try so hard to eat, but my efforts are in vain and I just get so frustrated.  In these 6 weeks I have lost about 7 pounds and I just keep praying that the 2nd trimester will get here sooner or later.  I am 11 weeks now and so let's just hope within the next week or so the nausea will let up.  I am going to Utah to see my family in about a week and I really want to feel great while I am there.  I don't get these opportunities that often.  I wanted to blog this so later on down the road I will remember how miserable I was and know that if it wasn't our thought before it is now that this is the last one.  I swear this baby is already torturing me.  And I have no idea if I am so sick because I am older than I was with the others.  All I know is I want the yuckies gone.



Here are the pictures I took at 11 weeks.  Yup, can't even tell that I am pregnant but man do I feel it.

4 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Sorry to hear this one is kicking your butt. Fingers crossed that it gets better before your trip. We are excited to see all of you in a couple weeks.

melissa said...

I'm sorry! I hope it gets better soon! I'm sure you get advice more than you want, but what helped me I think was switching from a one a day vitamin to a multi dose so your getting B vitamins all day long. We are excited to see you and your kiddos!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have a clean toilet!

Pepple said...

Congrats on the new baby! So exciting! Zofran was life changing in my last 3 pregnancies. If we ever have another I'll be asking for a script as soon as I get a positive test lol Hope the morning sickness passes soon!