Thursday, September 20, 2007

family visit

This past week we had family in town visiting. Corey's parents came along with his brother and wife with their two kids. We had a lot of fun hanging out and with them helping to do our redecorating. It was great to see everyone again. Most of the pictures are on Corey's cell phone so I will post some later. Here are a couple from the zoo. The week went by too fast and so now we are back to our normal routines. Hopefully I will be better at taking pictures for posting. I have been slacking lately. Sorry.
(Logan, Gabe, Lexie, Chase and Brooke) My best friend and sister in law Tiff and I

1 comment:

Tiffany Esquibel said...

The picture of the kids looks cute, and you look good but I look like a fat pig. How dare you post such an ugly picture of me!! Just kidding! But I still think that I should have been the one sitting behind you!!! Love ya!
PS I won't be your fat friend anymore!!