Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Esquibel Family


I have had so many friends set up blog pages for their family, and I too have decided this would be fun to do. Hopefully my page will look as cute as some of the others I have seen. But hopefully with practice it will get better. We are just moving right along in life. This are crazy all day long with me. I am always trying to break up fights and I feel more like an umpire than a mother. But next year I will have two in school and I will get a little break at home with just my Lexie girl. I hope that everyone keeps coming back to look at what tales happen in the lives of our family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job Kory - but then you did inherit your mom's brains!! I love you.

Tiffany Esquibel said...

Your blog is so cute!! I just set up a blog account with my family, but I was thinking of doing one of our own. I might think about getting around to doing it!!:):):)
We miss you and love you!!